Monday, September 6, 2010

SCIENCE FORM 5 SPM ADVISE (Part 1)

SCIENCE FORM 5

Form 5


Chap 1:

Focus on 5 types of microorganisms(m/o) (refer to my class notes)

-their labelling,habitat,nutrients they need,breed

-factors affecting the growth of m/o i.e nutrient,humidity,light,pH and Temperature

-USAGE ON M/O in this fields:(refer to my class notes)

(you also need to explain a bit with at least 2 examples ok?)

-food digestion(in herbivors or termites)

-food industry(bread/cakes/cookies etc)

-waste treatment(indah water/sewage etc)

-producing medicines(vitamis c,insulines etc)

-decaying process(living organisms decay etc)

-leather indutries(jutes,handbags etc

-Nitrogen fixing bacteira

-Composting

-DISEASES CAUSED BY M/O:(refer to my class notes)

-you need to remember at least 2 types of diseases then focus on way it spread,symptoms to patient and finally cured for it(refer to my notes early of this year)

-you also need to remember the methods of sterilisation such as Boiling,Antiseptics,Autoclave and Disinfectans

-remember the ways how diseases are transfered such as by vector of mosquitoes and fly(refer to my class notes)

-as far as immunity is concern firstly you learn about Natural and artificial immunity and then both the graph(focusin on the first and second dose of injection)


Chap 2:

Focus on factors affecting the calorific energy needed by a person.(refer to my class notes)

-Also focus nitrogen cycle including the types of bacteria involves such as nitrogen fixing bacteria,decaying bacteria,nitrifying bacteria and denitrifying bacteria

-food web(refer to my class notes)


Chap 3:

-sources of pollutions in Malaysia

-what are the ways to recycle and what can be recycled

-also focus on effects of pollutions and environmental pollution in Malaysia based on examples given(refer to my class notes)

-others such as thining of ozone layer,greenhouse effects and effects of CFC to ozone layer


Chap 4:

-Firstly you learn to identify the difference between organic and inorganic compounds(refer to my class notes)

-the types of hydrocarbons(refer my notes) i.e alkane CnH2n+2 and alkene CnH2n

-for alcohol you learn the names CnH2n + OH,how to prepare alcohol by using yeast and glucose solution,uses of alcohol

-effects of alcohol on human being

-the making of esher using Ethanol + organic acid +Sulphuric acid = ester + water(refer to my class notes)

-difference between saturated fats and non saturated fats

-Remember palm oil fruit label and the process of extraction of oil(refer to my class notes)

-process of making soap(refer to my class notes)using palm oil+concentrated sodium hydroxide and adding common salt(sodium chloride) solution into it,filtered it and you get soap

-also soap action on clothes(refer to my class notes)

-For natural polymers you study what is polymerisation and depolymerisation

-learn some examples of monomer transformed into polymers by natural way and non natural way

-know the function of ammonia(makes latex liquidified always),methanoic acid(coagulate latex) and carbon disulphide (melts latex)(refer to my class notes)

-know why and how vulcanisation are made and the effects of before and after vulcanisation


Chap 5:

Focus on the :

-you must knw how to draw the 4 stroke of engine petrol and diesel and their difference(refer to my class notes)

-knw each stage of the 4 stages what happen there i.e induction?,Compression?,Power? and Exhaust?

-principle of gear system(refer to my class notes)

-how to calculate Distance,speed and time including acceleration(refer to my class notes)

-refer to my notes concept map on types of inertia and momentum

-know the formula of conservation of momentum (refer to my class notes)

-the formula of pressure..remember 1 Nm-2 = 1 Pa

-the formula of hydraulic system(refer to my class notes)

Very Important!!!!!


Chap 6:

-will be explained in class later


Chap 7:

-will be explained in class later


Chap 8:

Will be thought to you later in class


note: refer to my classes notes.......intensive class CONCEPT MAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment