Monday, September 6, 2010

SCIENCE FORM 4 SPM ADVISE (Part 1)

SCIENCE FORM 4

Form 4


Chap 1:

Focus on science process skill from identifying a problems till writting a report...exam may ask you about an experiment and write the science process skills as required.

-Note be prepared for plotting of graph of your experiment(refer to my classes notes)


Chap 2:

Focus on difference between nervous system and endocrine system,knowing what is periphereal nervous system and central nervous system(refer to my classes notes).

- You should also know how to label nervous systems i.e neuron motor,relay neuron or effector,white/grey matter and its functions(refer to my classes notes).

-Functions of cerebrum,cerebelum and medulla oblongata.

-Also focus on labelling endocrine system and their functions! . Drug/alcohol and its effects on human(refer to my classes notes)


Chap 3:

Firstly you learn to labell cells then you focus on difference between Mitosis and meiosis,you must knw hw to draw both as well,refer to my Intensif class notes.

-Also learn the Gregory Mendel cell division/Mendel's Law AC/AD/BC/BD (refer to my classes notes),remember sex determination is 50% - 50%.Finally the factor in extra chromosomes such as Albinism,Down's Syndrome,colour blindness and haemophilia(refer to my classes notes).


Chap 4:

Focus on particles changes from solid to liquid and to gass.

-Arrangement of particles,its energy and which remember what is endothermic(absorbed energy) and exothermic(release energy)(refer to my classes notes).

-learn what is Proton Number/Atom Number-how to calculate it(refer to my intensive class notes)(refer to my classes notes)

-learn what is nucleon number/mass number =(protons + neutrons)(refer to my classes notes)

-learn periodic table (refer intensive class on the coloring of periodic table)metal,semi metal,liquid,gas(refer to my classes notes)


Chap 5:

Focus on the :

-difference between physical and chemical changesremember what is endothermic(absorbed energy) and exothermic(release energy)-also refer Chap 4 for more info.....(refer to my classes notes)

-extraction of metals from its ores-learn and able to give examples such as tin and iron

-process of electrolysis of metals-learn and able to give examples such as aluminium and purifying of copper(refer to my classes notes)

note: cikgu akan terangkan lebih mendalam lagi dalam kelas intensif nanti......jangan ketinggalannya


Chap 6:

Focus on the (refer to my classes notes)

-examples of radioactive substances such as Carbon-14,Cobalt-60,Radium-226,Iodine-131,Uranium-238(refer to my classes notes)

-remember ALPHA rays can penetrate mica and a few sheets of paper only(refer to my classes notes)

-remember BETA rays can penetrate mica,a few sheets of paper and aluminium a few mm thick only(refer to my classes notes)

-remember GAMMA rays can penetrate mica,a few sheets of paper, aluminium a few mm thick and lead a few mm thick only(refer to my classes notes)

-also know that BETA ray attracted to positive(+) electrode(refer to my classes notes)

-also know that ALPHA ray attracted to negative(-) electrode(refer to my classes notes)

-know the difference between nuclear fission between neutron to Uranium-235

-know the difference between nuclear fussion(occuring in the sun):

i) Hydrogen + neutron = deuterium + radiations(refer to my classes notes)

ii)Hydrogen + deuterium = helium + radiations(refer to my classes notes)

note: cikgu akan terangkan lebih mendalam lagi dalam kelas intensif nanti......jangan ketinggalannya


Chap 7:

Focus on the type of images formed by lenses:(refer to my classes notes)

i)Images by using a convex lenses

ii)Images by using a concave lenses

-for both above focus on the object,its distances untill the optical centre and from images to the optical centre(refer to my classes notes)

-for each of the above(i & ii) has 3 different types-kamu kena hafal dan fahami lukisan objek dan ciri2 imejnya iaitu:(refer to my classes notes)

u < u =" f" u =" 2f"> 2f

note: cikgu akan terangkan lebih mendalam lagi dalam kelas intensif nanti......jangan ketinggalannya

-jangan ulangkaji sukatan tingkatan 2 iaitu longsightedness(guna convex lense) and shortsightedness(guna concave lense) serta cara mengatasinya(refer to my classes notes)

-colours of rainbow:ingat formula MJKHBIU-Mamak Jual Kacang Hijau Balik India Utara

-Also you must focus on Primary colours and secondary colours focusing especially on filtering and its effects on white colour when using different filters(blue/green/yellow/cyan)(refer to my classes notes)


Chap 8:

Will be thought to you later in class

note: cikgu akan terangkan lebih mendalam lagi dalam kelas intensif nanti......jangan ketinggalannya


note: refer to my classes notes.......intensive class CONCEPT MAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment